Torra Staffing & Recruitment specialise in workforce management and recruitment for the construction, maintenance & manufacturing sectors. Whether you work for us or are a candidate searching for work, you will always be made to feel as part of the Torra Team.
We provide opportunities throughout Central West in the Civil and Manufacturing industry to multiple clients. No matter the project, whether it is warehouse production or a major project our clients are across it.
We are actively seeking experienced Forklift Operators and Packers in the Central West Region.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Experience forklifts Operations.
- Picking and packing orders (hence physical fitness is important).
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment and optimise warehouse space.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers.
- The day shift is as follows
- Mon to Thurs 07:00 to 15:30; and
Fri 07:00 to 13:00.
- The afternoon shift is as follows.
Monday to Thursday 15:30 to Midnight; and
Fri 13:00 – 19:00.
Key Abilities you will need:
- An experienced, superstar forklift driver (food industry preferred) with a current Forklift & car licence are essential.
- Experience in pick packing
- Punctuality, reliability, the ability to work unsupervised and a good work ethic are critical.
- Physically fit to manually handle inventory including 25 kg bags.
- The ability to work within a small team.
- The ability to be fluid with changing priorities due to customer needs.
- Attention to detail, ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
Big enough to matter, small enough to care…
There will be on-the-job ongoing training and exposure to many aspects of the flour manufacturing industry.
If you have require any further information or for a confidentail Discussion Please call Jamie – 0459 557 560 email@example.com