Our client is seeking a dedicated Junior Project Engineer/Manager to join their team and contribute to their continued success.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven young individual looking to grow their career in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Working closely with the Managing Director who has over 20 years experience in the industry.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of hazmat and demolition projects
- Support the senior manager in project documentation, scheduling, and resource management including subcontractors
- Collaborate with the site teams to ensure project deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Conduct on-site project inspections and provide technical support
- Carry out some minor site works as required such as delivering consumables picking up equipment etc
- Assist in the preparation of project pre-start documents such as SWMS, ARCP, DMP
- Maintain project files and documentation in compliance with company standards
- Adhere to safety protocols and ensure compliance with regulations in all project and business activities.
- Strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel, including some out-of-state travel
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Construction General Induction Card (White Card)
Preferred, but not essential:
- Previous experience in construction or construction-related services
- Asbestos removal ticket or LAA
- CERT 3 Demolition
- Trade certificate
- Or willingness to obtain the above qualifications
Location: NSW, with travel required
If you are a proactive, detail-oriented individual with a passion to succeed, we encourage you to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and contribute to a leading hazmat and demolition services business.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position.